Tuesday, June 9, 2009

By any means - Wishlist

UPDATED!
In front of me is a bit of paper covered in what looks like 2oo odd different forms of travel. I've ticked off several, mainly boring ones apart from the best moment in my life so far obviously: -



Looking at the list though there are several I can't wait to do, quite a few I have no idea when and where i'll be able to do them which makes it all the more tempting. Highlights have to be: -

Roman Chariot
Husky Dogs
Sidecar
Sit on Mower
Fork Lift Truck
Tank



I've nailed an a - z list of travel but i'm struggling for an 'x' so any contributions, greatly received!

A - Ambulance
B - Bicycle
C - Canoe
D - Dinghy / Dodgem
E - Elephant
F - Fork Lift Truck
G - Golf Buggy / Gondola
H - Helicopter
I - Ice Skates
J - Junk boat
K - Kayak
L - Limousine
M - Mini Steam Railway
N - Narrow Boat
O - Ocean Liner
P - Penny Farthing / Pedalo / Police Jaunt
Q - Quad Bike
R - Rollerblade / Roman Chariot
S - Sedgeway
T - Trolley / Tractor
U - Unicycle
V - VW Camper
W - Water Skiing
X - X - Bike / X - City 125 Scooter
Y - Yachy
Z - Zorbing

0 comments: