Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The countdown begins


















No turning back now, the registration payment has been made and the date is set. Saturday 27th April 2013, a date where if all is well, I'll be embarking on what will hopefully rank as the greatest experience of my life. Between now and then it'll be 515 days of saving, training, sponsorships and a shed load of vaccinations. The two added bonuses will be if I can raise a warehouse load of cash in sponsorship for MNDA and if my cousin Sharon can join me for what will be, until I meet the love of my life and become a father, life affirming perfection. The 4 pictures to the left are a taster of what is to come. When the journey is complete, the details of which will undoubtedly make Tolstoy's 'War and Peace' look like a mere pamphlet, with enough photo highlights to fill Narnia.

Rossifer x

0 comments: